Mittwoch, 19. September 2012

Geheimnisvolle Bibliotheken

In February I finished the last strokes on a dear and fun project: An 8 pages short comic for "Geheimnisvolle Bibliotheken" Mysterious Libraries. A dark fantasy collection by Carolin Gmyrek, featuring 23 short stories and all together 3 comics. I really liked the idea to weave the comics into the prose. The titles of the comics read one sentence together. My word was "Schweigend" being silent.


It's a small, viciously inked story about a post apocalyptic library and its last inhabitant. I love having the last "word" in this 400pages strong book.
Thank you very much for asking me and giving me the opportunity to tell a story.
Available on Amazon. (German)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallochen Gab,

    Ich wollte dir eigentlich eine E-Mail schreiben, aber da ich jetzt diese Seite gefunden habe, werde ich es gleich hier mal machen.

    vielen lieben Dank, dass du an diesem Projekt mitgearbeitet hast. Ich liebe dein Comic. Es hat wahnsinnig viel spaß gemacht, mit dir zusammen zu arbeiten und sobald sich etwas ergibt, würde ich mich freuen, wenn es mal wieder funktionieren würde.

    lg
    Carotte

    AntwortenLöschen