Freitag, 15. Juli 2011

Final Documentation!

Right now I am insomniacing around, because my final exam for my studies is looming... For this I created a portfolio with everything i did in the university.

Some of the Pictures do not have a link to their full size (web)versions, because... i wished to have worked with an editor...

The hard task to complete this work in an economical (time- and production cost-wise) way, include different presentation formats (from video to photo to text-only) and yet make the whole thing one publication fitting to a presentation that i am about to give on the upcomming thurstday.







These three chapter-deviders where done for a different book. I printed them out in A1 to illustrate a presentation.


"Ein Buch muss die Axt sein für das gefrorene Meer in uns." Kafka


"Typographie, mag sie noch so armselig sein, ist niemals selbstverständlich oder auch nur zufällig." Tschichold





"... durch die Dinge durchsehen, wie wenn sie aus Glas wären" (Tucholsky)


Now... wish me luck for the final exam!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen